Thursday 1 September 2011

Runner Beans!

 Well, it seems only right that my first blog about food should be regarding runner beans! Every year my husband and I grow runner beans in our garden - basically they are one of only a selection of veg that we are able to grow really well. And we have hundreds of the little beans every year. I don't find them the most versatile of vegetables, but I have found a great little recipe by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall called: Runner Beans with tomatoes. Here's the link:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/aug/05/borlotti-runner-french-bean-recipes?INTCMP=SRCH

It's quite easy to make (which is always a plus point) and goes really well with cous cous.

 Fruits of the garden
The result! Food photography is something I've yet to master...

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos! Maybe Ill try that recipe myself one day!!!

    ReplyDelete