Thursday 22 September 2011

10 milers

I've just completed my third 10 mile run and am feeling pretty good! It's difficult coming home from work knowing you have one hour and a half of running before you can sit down to eat and relax, but it is very rewarding (well the glass of wine was a reward!)

I'm really starting to think seriously about doing a marathon next year, but it's going to take a hell of a lot of training and will power to do. And then there's the risk of injuries... Runner's World has a great First Marathon training guide available from their website. Seeing all the training written down somehow makes it more doable.

The half marathon is in one month time, so I may see how I feel a week after that... quite tempted by the marathon in Copenhagan on 20 May - quite some time away so plenty of time to train. Something to think about anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment